A lot of the photos I take tend to be close-ups so there’s either no beyond or it’s out of focus. I did go back through all the photos I’ve posted on this website so far and there actually are a few photos that feature an interesting beyond, so here we go!

Since I’m showcasing several photos of beyond, I’ve decided to use the gallery feature. You can click on any image to view all of them in a slideshow format. I’ve used these photos in previous posts so I’ve left the original captions. This way, if you’d like to view the original post, just search for the caption text in my website’s Search box.

I present you…. beyond!

About these ads

About mpejovic

1. Jennay says:

I really really like the gallery feature for this post!! I think it just gives it more character and you can always click on the image to see a better view…which is just what I’m gonna do! Lovely views!! =) Hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you, I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with this theme. I have to admit I didn’t like the gallery feature at first because the photos are small, but I like to use it to display more than 4 images. I think 4 is the maximum people should scroll down on the page to see.

• Jennay says:

Yeah…that’s why I started using it some! Every once in awhile I’ll do a long post, but I get tired of scrolling down so much too! I think it’s a great idea for these photo challenges! Have a great weekend! =)

2. kz says:

great collection of beyond photos! :)

3. jakesprinter says:

Great entry for this week photo challenge Milka :)

4. adinparadise says:

I love the sailboats. :)

Thanks! I just ordered a new camera with a 30x zoom so I bet I’ll be able to get some good shots from far away more often. This was taken with a 12x zoom and it’s not so sharp. I can’t wait to play with my new toy!