I took this photo earlier today. If I told you where I was, you’d probably figure out what this is pretty quickly. So let’s play a little game. Can you guess what this photo is? You can click on the photo for a larger view.

All I can say is, Mother Nature is a wonderful artist, especially when it comes to drawing herself. It will blow your mind away.

Mother Nature draws trees

Mother Nature draws trees

I’ll reveal the answer in my next post, along with a few other photos I took at the same location. If you like what you see, please subscribe to this blog to receive updates of the new photos I post, usually 3 to 5 times a week.

Note: you can find the answer to this guessing game here.

Blow me away… dying to know!

I look forward to finding out what it is. 🙂

3. Cee Neuner says:

Is it sand on the beach?

4. restlessjo says:

Not too sure, but given the cold, icy weather in some parts, is it related to that? 🙂

5. pamasaurus says:

It’s gorgeous whatever it is. I know it’s not cold where you are, but it looks like an icy lake/body of water. I’m excited to found out what it really is!

6. Tina Schell says:

OK, if I were guessing I’d say a rock in a stream where there’s also a fallen branch. In any case, way cool photo Milka!

You’re partially right, since the yellow part is a rock. And partially right about a “stream”, but there’s no fallen branch. It’s all drawn by Mother Nature. I’m putting the answer together in a post tonight.