Today I’m participating in Jakesprinter’s Sunday Post photo challenge. This week’s theme is Christmas. One of my favorite things about Christmas is all the Christmas lights I get to enjoy for about a month every year. I take my kids around town to take a look at them, by foot and by car.

Last night, we walked around our neighborhood and I took the photos below. Next week, we’ll go to a very famous part of our town where almost every single house on the block is covered with Christmas lights. I can’t wait!

I’m using the WordPress gallery format today because I have quite a lot of photos to share with you. Remember you can click on each photo to enjoy a larger view of the Christmas lights in a slideshow format.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

These are great. I particularly like the last one with the ornaments larger in the forefront. Looks cool. Have a great Christmas, Milka. I’m not sure how many blogs I’ll be checking into the next couple days, so I wanted to be sure to tell you!

That was my very favorite set of Christmas decorations too. It looked very pretty and subtle, yet very festive.
      I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas too. I still have presents to wrap and goodies to get for the stocking stuffers. Oh, and food for Christmas day. But oh what fun it will all be!

Thank you! Do you decorate houses like that in the UK or is it just an American thing? I never saw this when I lived in France but I really enjoy it every year.

2. Jo Bryant says:

.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪Wishing you a safe and very Happy Holidays.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

3. restlessjo says:

Big “awwh”! And Christmas Yoda made me smile.
    Merry Christmas! It’s lovely when you have children.

4. jakesprinter says:

Great Christmas entry mpejovic, Merry Christmas my friend 🙂

5. […] help but remembering the beautiful Christmas lights we saw this past holiday. I posted many Christmas light photos a few weeks ago, but here are a couple of my […]