This week’s Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge theme is circles and curves. Nature is full of circles and curves so here are a few of my selections for this theme. Remember you can click on each photo for a larger view.

Is there anything more round than a full moon?

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Circles and Curves - full moon

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Circles and Curves – full moon

OK, oranges are pretty round too.

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: round orange

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: round orange

Lemons aren’t round but they show plenty of curves.

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: the curves of a lemon

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: the curves of a lemon

This protea pin cushion flower has beautifully curved petals.

Curvy petals of the protea pin cushion flower

Curvy petals of the protea pin cushion flower

I love the round and curvy shapes of these raindrops on a spider web. You can see more of these raindrops here and here.

Raindrops on spider webs over river rocks

Raindrops on spider webs over river rocks

Sea jellies are round and curvy as they swim around.

The curves of sea jellies

The curves of sea jellies

I love these little round berries (more photos of these berries here). Two months later and the berries are still on the shrubs.

The round red berries of the Cotoneaster Lacteus

The round red berries of the Cotoneaster Lacteus

I’ll finish with the newest baby panda at the San Diego Zoo. I love those beautiful circles around the eyes!

Baby panda bear t the San Diego Zoo

Baby panda bear t the San Diego Zoo

Great choices for circles and curves! I’m thinking you could have included that picture your son drew of you, too. You know the one I’m talking about. 😉

2. Cee Neuner says:

Got to love the jellyfish and panda. Actually these are all terrific photos.

3. kz says:

that jellyfish photo’s really cool ^^

4. restlessjo says:

Fabulous, Milka. They just get better as I scroll down the page.

It’s funny how many circles and curves there are in nature. I really love the raindrops on the spiderweb. That must have been hard to capture – especially since it’s over a river!

Oh, I realize without going back to the original post, my statement could be confusing. The river rocks weren’t actually in a river, they’re in my backyard (they used to be in the river bed). It had rained overnight and it was cloudy but the light was still bright. When I stepped outside and saw this spider web covered with large raindrops, I knew I had to grab the camera. It made for some really cool photos.