Hey, I need your input on my 2014 photo calendar. Sorry if you were expecting to choose from some photos today, I haven’t reached this point yet. I do have a lot of photos picked already, and that is I how reached this dilemma.
Now that I have my photos sorted, I clearly see that choosing 12 of them to make one calendar will be very difficult. But I do see a few themes popping out, so I’m entertaining the idea of not creating a single 2014 nature photo calendar, but actually several.
Here are the calendar themes I’m thinking about:
– One calendar with a water theme (oceans, rivers, dew drops, rain drops, and even frost)
– One calendar with animals, including insects (e.g. bees, butterflies, bugs), birds and mammals (probably no reptiles)
– One calendar with flowers (cultivated, wild, roses, water lilies)
– One calendar with water lilies only
– One calendar with trees (including tree blooms, berries and fruit) and plants
– One calendar with a broad nature theme, encompassing photos from the themes I mentioned above, as well as landscapes and skies. I might make two different calendars with this generic theme.
All these calendars will have one theme in common: all featured photos are taken in Southern California, as I want to show people the many wonderful displays of nature in this area.
So what do you think?
Too many calendars?
A great way to target people’s individual tastes?
An opportunity to sell more calendars by offering more choices?
What would be your favorite?
I welcome your valuable input in helping me create beautiful calendars that people worldwide will be able to enjoy year round. Thank you for leaving your comments!