If you enjoy my photos and would like to purchase some, I want to thank you! Simply visit my Zazzle online shop and browse the product offerings. If there’s a photo you would like to purchase but don’t see it in my shop, please contact me by using the Contact form at the bottom of my home page and let me know which photos you are interested in purchasing, and in what format / medium.
Hey, I need your input on my 2014 photo calendar. Sorry if you were expecting to choose from some photos today, I haven’t reached this point yet. I do have a lot of photos picked already, and that is I how reached this dilemma.
Now that I have my photos sorted, I clearly see that choosing 12 of them to make one calendar will be very difficult. But I do see a few themes popping out, so I’m entertaining the idea of not creating a single 2014 nature photo calendar, but actually several.
Here are the calendar themes I’m thinking about:
– One calendar with a water theme (oceans, rivers, dew drops, rain drops, and even frost)
– One calendar with animals, including insects (e.g. bees, butterflies, bugs), birds and mammals (probably no reptiles)
– One calendar with flowers (cultivated, wild, roses, water lilies)
– One calendar with water lilies only
– One calendar with trees (including tree blooms, berries and fruit) and plants
– One calendar with a broad nature theme, encompassing photos from the themes I mentioned above, as well as landscapes and skies. I might make two different calendars with this generic theme.
All these calendars will have one theme in common: all featured photos are taken in Southern California, as I want to show people the many wonderful displays of nature in this area.
So what do you think?
Too many calendars?
A great way to target people’s individual tastes?
An opportunity to sell more calendars by offering more choices?
What would be your favorite?
I welcome your valuable input in helping me create beautiful calendars that people worldwide will be able to enjoy year round. Thank you for leaving your comments!