If you enjoy my photos and would like to purchase some, I want to thank you! Simply visit my Zazzle online shop and browse the product offerings. If there’s a photo you would like to purchase but don’t see it in my shop, please contact me by using the Contact form at the bottom of my home page and let me know which photos you are interested in purchasing, and in what format / medium.
Today, I’m asking your feedback on photos I’d like to include in my 2014 calendar on flowers and blooms. Just tell me which ones you’d really want to see, and which ones I should definitely keep or get rid of. I appreciate your honest feedback.
Here are a few questions I have for you regarding photo choices:
– I’d like to pick one lily photo but I have three to choose from. Tell me which one you prefer: the yellow, the orange or the purple/yellow one.
– Help me choose which pear blossom photo I should include: the one with many branches viewed from underneath, or one of the close-ups.
– I have 5 orange roses to choose from. Can you tell me which one you like best?
– I’d like to pick one photo of a bee on a flower but I have three to choose from, so tell me which one you prefer: the yellow, pink or red flower.
– Which powder puff flower do you like best? The white one or the pink one?
– Quick note: I will add a water lily photo to this calendar. Tell me which photo you like the most from the 2014 water lily calendar choices.
Remember that everyone who comments on one of my 2014 photo calendar related posts will be entered in a drawing to win one of my calendars (you can pick your favorite theme). The only requirement I have for the winner is to be located within the U.S., mostly because the calendar will contain U.S. holidays and it will be more helpful to that person. For every calendar post that you comment on, you will earn one drawing entry (one entry per blog post, not per comment). I’m planning to give away one calendar to a lucky winner, and possibly another one to the person who comes in second, depending on the number of participants.
You can click on any photo below to open the slideshow and view everything in a larger format. Please include your comments into the post comment section directly, not on individual photos, to make it easier for everyone to see your feedback. Thank you!