This week’s Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge theme is “the color of your choice – pick one color”. I thought of picking blue, then purple, then yellow, then red, but finally I settled on pink. Why? Because I’m a girl and I like pink. And living with two boys, I live life without pink, except for the clothes in my closet. Pink can be soft or bold, in your face or more subtle. Either way, you can’t go wrong with pink.

So here’s a splash of pink for you in slideshow format. You can click on any picture to view all of them in a larger format.

What’s your favorite color?

Beautiful pink! Great choice.

2. Cee Neuner says:

I love these photos. Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you use?

Thank you and no, I don’t mind at all! My fancy one is a Canon Powershot G1X but it has a big sensor so it doesn’t have a good macro and it doesn’t work well for close-ups. So I also use my Canon Powershot SX130IS. I absolutely love it and I’ve tried to find a most recent replacement for it, but I didn’t like my choice and had to return it. I’m amazed how good the photo quality is with this camera (except in low light situations, where it gets grainy very fast, its only drawback). No SLR for me at this point because I’m very happy with my two cameras at this point.

Beautiful choices! I like to look at pink in nature, but I don’t like pink possessions, whether they be clothes, handbags, jewelry, phone cases, whatever. But for flowers? Lovely. 🙂

4. Jennay says:

Lovely…I picked PINK this week too! Great minds think alike! Lovely photos this week! My favorites are Pink Aspers and the Bougainvillea flower!! =)

5. Lovely photos! Very intense, dramatic colors.

Beautiful shots! They’re so clear – even the powder puff ones! I don’t get to see pink very often so it’s a treat to look at these and smell the flowers.

7. adinparadise says: